Friday, 28 July 2017

Probability work


This week we have been working on probability I found this a little tricky but in the end I think I got it here is my slide and two activity's I think that my NSL is to try to get my work done quickly and don't muck around.

Activity 1
Tossing a coin
The probability of tossing a ‘head’ is 50%


The probability of tossing a ‘tail’ is 50%
Try it:

Tally
Total
Heads
lllll
50%
Tails
lllll
50%


Activity 2
Cubes in a bag
The probability of picking a blue cube is 50%


The probability of picking a red cube is 50%
Try it:

Tally
Total
Blue
llll
4%
Red
llllll
6%

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob,
    My name is Reitu and I am a year 7 at Paihia school in Te Ngahere. Wow! I really like your probability work and your examples. All those activities are great for people.
    Why did you have to make a probability slide?
    How did you come up with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacob. Ka Pai on completing this work. I know how hard you worked on this. I really like the way that you have identified your NSL. Keep up the hard work and I look forward to seeing more blog posts from you. Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.